Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Thoughts on Marble Backsplashes


It's no secret that I LOVE a white kitchen.  White cabinetry, or a mix of white and dark wood, creates a classic look with timeless appeal.

A marble backsplash is a beautiful addition to a traditional white kitchen.  Here are just a few of my favorites.

Simple, white marble subway tiles are always in style.



I love the look of grey-toned marble with white cabinets and black counters.



A custom design inset above the range becomes a striking focal point.



This intricate pattern is a lovely complement to the understated, white cabinetry.



This marble was cut and installed to give the appearance of old brick.  I LOVE this!



Tiny subway tiles, laid in a herringbone pattern, reach from floor to ceiling.



A carerra marble countertop and backsplash makes an elegant design statement.


Your kitchen will never appear outdated when you combine classic white cabinetry with a beautiful marble backsplash.

Do you appreciate the look (real or imitation) of marble?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment