Thursday, August 23, 2012

7 Elegant and Inviting Window Seats


Ever since I was a lttle girl, I've dreamed of having a WINDOW SEAT... a place to curl up and read a good book, or to simply gaze outside and watch the world go by.

I love the idea of a window seat nestled on a stairwell landing...

Or stretched along the back wall of a large living space.

I adore the look of a long bench beneath a beautiful bay window.

The cozy window seat in this soft and lovely bedroom is sooooo inviting.

This little alcove is simply charming with its curved seat and oval window.

I'd love to watch the world from this lovely perch high above the tree tops...

 Or curl up on this window seat with a favorite novel and a hot cup of tea.

Tell me... which one of these beautiful window seats is calling your name and beckoning you to sit and stay awhile?



0 comments:

Post a Comment