Monday, November 19, 2012

Dreamy Blue and White Kitchens


Do you LOVE a timeless WHITE KITCHEN as much as I do?

For me, a white kitchen is like a blank canvas, ready to be transformed into a breathtaking work of art with a few brush strokes of a new and beautiful accent colour!


When I see a gorgeous white kitchen perfectly accented by delicate touches of SOFT BLUE... I instantly fall head over heels in love!


Soft blue is such a lovely complement to classic white cabinetry, dark floors and stainless steel appliances.


Don't you think the blue washed ceiling and sapphire light pendants create a wonderful, summery atmosphere in this kitchen?


Blue also naturally accentuates the blue-grey undertones in white marble, and makes polished silver sparkle!

Source: bhg.com via Wendi on Pinterest

Even a solitary splash of blue injects life and interest in an all-white kitchen.  I love how the little velvet stool holds such a strong presence in this room.


I just had to include a picture of my dream kitchen in this post.  I love everything about this space, but the french blue chairs in the sitting area are the icing on the cake!

Source: houzz.com via Wendi on Pinterest

I'm planning on adding a touch of dreamy blue to my own white kitchen in the new year.  I can't wait!

What about you...  Is there a new accent colour that you'd love to try out in your home?  I'd love to hear about it!

~ Wendi ~ xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment