Thursday, February 21, 2013

10 Creative Coffee Table Styling Ideas


The COFFEE TABLE.  We all have one.  It's that big, flat surface that fills the space in front of the sofa.

So, how can we turn this utilitarian piece of furniture into a well decorated and stylish 'statement piece' instead?

Think... fresh flowers, handsome books, a lovely tray, and just a few well chosen collectibles.

Arrange them into an aesthetically pleasing vignette and voila...    you've created a

Simple and Stylish Coffee Table Display!


















I love a coffee table vignette that reflects the interests and personality of the homeowner.

For instance, my coffee table display shows that I love to read, I love birds and sparkle, and...  I really need to buy a real orchid!


~ Wendi ~ xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment