Saturday, February 23, 2013

Interior Designer Showcase: Sarah Richardson


Sarah Richardson is an award winning interior designer, popular television personality and a mega-talented business woman, not to mention a happy wife and mother to two beautiful little girls.

As a fellow Canadian, I've been a huge fan of Sarah's for almost two decades. Several years ago, I was even fortunate enough to meet Sarah in person at a local interior design show!  (I'm sure she remembers me... I think I said something like "It's such an honour to meet you Sarah!  I love your work!"  Oh well... maybe I'll meet her again some day and think of something a bit more original to say!)

With a keen eye, impeccable taste and an acute attention to detail, Sarah Richardson creates beautiful and timeless spaces, each infused with her distinctive signature style.

Here's just a small sampling of Sarah's work.  Enjoy!


























Sarah Richardson is known world-wide for her popular television design shows: Room Service, Design Inc., Sarah's House, Sarah's Cottage and Sarah 101.  Her newest series is currently in the early stages of production.

Sarah also has her own designer paint collection by Para Paints, as well as a line of indoor and outdoor furniture available through Sarah Richardson Design.

To see more of Sarah's work, visit:  http://www.sarahrichardsondesign.com/

So tell me... do you love Sarah's design style as much as I do?


0 comments:

Post a Comment