Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Passion for Baby Grand Pianos


"Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory." 
~ Oscar Wilde ~

I love to sing as much as I love to write.  Many of the happiest moments of my life have been standing beside a piano, immersed in the sweet and simple beauty of emotion and song.       




Imagine this piano's pure and powerful sound resonating within these walls,
immersing the home in magnificent and melodious poetry.




"Are we not formed, as notes of music are, for one another, though dissimilar?"
~ Percy Bysshe Shelley ~




"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without."
~ Confucius ~




A baby grand piano is the epitome of grace and beauty; a home's instrument of expression,
its essence, its voice.  

"Without music, how else will my heart sing, my soul dance,
my spirit soar upon the wings of angels?"
 ~ Wendi ~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment