Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eclectic Elegance: Light and Lovely Living Rooms

(Barbara Barry)

When I happen upon an image of a beautiful room, I save it in one of my many inspiration folders.  My largest folder houses a vast collection of living room pictures, as this has always been my favorite space to plan and design.

The following images are the epitomy of Eclectic Elegance, each layered in soft colours and alluring texture, and generously graced with the incredible beauty of natural light.
 
(Lloyd Ralphs Design)

(Samantha Pynn)

(via Eclectic-Revisited)

(Source Unknown)

(via Eclectic-Revisited)

(via Mix-and-Chic)

(via Better Homes and Gardens)

Rooms flooded with sunlight already have a natural advantage, and when they're decorated in an Eclectic and Elegant Design Style, the results are light, bright, and undeniably beautiful.



0 comments:

Post a Comment