Monday, November 7, 2011

Visiting with Tina at 'The Enchanted Home'


Today, I have the pleasure of being interviewed by Tina from The Enchanted Home, for the latest edition of her delightful 'Behind the Blogger' series. 

Filled with original posts, gorgeous interiors, and wonderful inspiration, Tina's amazing blog also chronicles each step of her magical journey toward the perfect realization of her ultimate dream home;  a modified french-styled country chateau.  (shown above)


Please visit The Enchanted Home to read my 'Behind the Blogger' interview and explore Tina's stunningly beautiful dream home.

Thank you so much, Tina, for having me as your guest today, and for graciously inviting us into your charming and 'enchanted' world!


If this is your first visit to Classic Chic Home:  Welcome to my blog!  I hope you'll take a moment to read a few of my Design Stories.  If you like what you see, be sure to join the site and become a regular follower.

~Wendi ~



0 comments:

Post a Comment