Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White (and Pink) Christmas!


For many, warm memories of Christmases past are revisited by gift-wrapping their homes in the time-honoured colours of red and green.

And, while I'm a traditional girl at heart, I stay true to the style and colours that express my own personal vision of a beautiful Christmas.

Here are a few images that continue to inspire my eternal love of pink, even at Christmas time.




















Our home is decorated for Christmas in a shimmery palette of white, silver and green, with just a few touches of frosty pink for added colour and contrast.
(My Home)

I confess to having one small display that seriously indulges my passion for pink.  This miniature flocked tree is my favorite decoration, and in our home, Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without it.
(My Home)

May your home be blessed by many cherished memories and precious moments shared, lovingly surrounded by your own unique and personal version of a
Bright and Beautiful Christmas!





0 comments:

Post a Comment