Thursday, April 26, 2012

Taking a Little Time...


As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been writing many posts recently or commenting as often on my favorite blogs.

Many of you have sent me emails asking if anything is wrong.  I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern...  I'm so amazed by the wonderful friends I have here in Blogland!

It's time for a bit of honesty.  I'm dealing with a serious health issue, and I need to take a little time to focus on getting better.

Thank you to all of my followers who still drop by and to the 2000+ readers who visit my site on a daily basis.  Your continued support means so much to me!

I hope that I'll be back to regular blogging in the near future, and I'll do my best to stop by and comment on your posts when I can...

Until then, take care and God Bless,

Wendi xo
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment