Thursday, December 20, 2012

Posts of Christmas Past ~ 2011 Reader Favorites

12 Tips for Creating a Beautiful Christmas Mantel

Does the Christmas season make you feel a bit melancholy?  For me, the tradition of hanging the stockings and placing gifts beneath the tree always conjures my sweetest memories of CHRISTMASES PAST.

I'd love for you to join me in a stroll down a different kind of memory lane as I revisit my readers' favorite Christmas Inspiration Posts for 2011. Simply click on the image captions to view each post.

A White Christmas: Enchanting Garden Lights

Petite and Pretty Christmas Decorating Ideas

Ideas for Decorating A Stunning Christmas Staircase

Dreamy White Christmas Decorating Ideas

Christmas Colour Ideas: Gorgeous Shades of Green

Dreaming of an Old Fashioned Christmas

12 Easy and Elegant Table Settings

12 Christmas Dining Chair Decorating Ideas

I'm Dreaming of a White (and Pink) Christmas!

This one's my personal favorite...

Have Yourself a Happy Little Christmas!

I hope you enjoyed this little Christmas 2011 recap.

To my wonderful friends and followers, I wish you all a VERY


May each of you experience the true joy of this amazing holiday season!

~ Wendi ~ xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment