Monday, July 11, 2011

Sensational Sunrooms


In my dreams, I have a sunroom...
A haven of light and energy, where I quietly retreat
to relax my body, refresh my mind, 
and renew my soul...

A SUNROOM is all about indulging the senses - a place to appreciate nature's incredible beauty from the luxurious comfort of an indoor space.

Rich cream and gold furnishings enhance the glow of natural light in this sunroom.  Tailored window treatments provide essential light control without obstructing the lovely garden view.


A limestone fireplace and a layering of sumptuous, textural elements ensure that this sunroom will remain warm and inviting, regardless of the change in seasons.


Comfortable seating and chic accessories create a relaxed elegance in this new sunroom addition.  It's sophisticated design style ensures a seamless transition with the rest of the home, while the nature inspired colour palette provides a visual connection to the outdoors.
              

In this sunroom, organic elements draw the eye through the space to the incredible view beyond.  The neutral furnishings appear weightless, quietly receding into the background.


These cleverly designed indoor swings are the ultimate sunroom addition.  They evoke a feeling of gentle motion and airiness, capturing the true essence of relaxed summer living.
 

In my dreams I have a sunroom...

Do you have a dream of a sensational space? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment