Friday, March 1, 2013

Dreams of Living in an All White Room


Delicate white sheers billowing gently as a warm summer breeze passes through an open window...

An indulgent afternoon nap snuggled beneath a plush white duvet and mounds of plump, white pillows...

A pristine white bathroom with a stack of large, fluffy white towels close at hand as the tub fills with giant bubbles and the sweet scent of lilacs...

Freshly painted white walls, pale wood floors, beautifully tailored white fabrics, and the soft shimmer of sunlight reflected in the sparkle of a breathtaking crystal chandelier.

That is how I envision living in an ALL WHITE ROOM.

Now, is an all white room a practical design choice for me?  Sadly, no.  Is it even possible with a husband, two children and a dog?  Not in my world!

Still, I can't help dreaming of designing a space that feels a bit like living on a cloud...








Oh my!  I must be in heaven!  Not a single fingerprint, paw print, smudge or spill.

Just pristine, divine, ethereal...

WHITE  on  WHITE  on  WHITE.

Only in my dreams...

~ Wendi ~ xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment