Monday, March 25, 2013

A Little Easter Decorating Inspiration


It used to be so much fun decorating for Easter back when there were still little ones in the house!

My kids would join in by making pretty baskets and decorating colourful eggs as they eagerly waited for the Easter Bunny to arrive.  I really miss those days!

Now that our children have grown and are now leaving the nest, my Easter decorating has taken on a simpler and softer aesthetic.

I love to use fresh flowers, beautifully decorated eggs, sparkling crystal and lovely china patterns in my Easter decor... a bit more elegant than yesteryear, but still possessing a touch of whimsy and a youthful charm.

Here's a few of my favorite 'grown-up' Easter decorating ideas, courtesy of all those crazy-talented people on Pinterest.


















So tell me... how are you decorating your home for Easter this year?

~ Wendi ~ xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment