Monday, March 18, 2013

My 'Ready for Resale' Home Gym Reveal


After a lot of time and effort, we've managed to transform our cold, concrete dungeon of a basement into a warm and inviting living space!  My hubby has his big ol' man-cave/games room, and I finally have a HOME GYM!

As it turns out, there's now a good chance that we'll be selling our home and relocating within the next few months!  I know!  The timing is crazy!

And so, I scrapped my original plans for the room and set to work creating a more practical, simplified version of my new home gym using only what I already had on hand.

My goal was to create a functional, comfortable and visually appealing space... one that would motivate me and make me want to work out on a regular basis.

And I believe I accomplished exactly what I set out to do, all without spending a single penny!




A clean, functional and inviting space, all done with resale in mind.


It's not the room I'd originally envisioned, but I'm definitely motivated to make full use of my home gym for as long as I can!




Now, fingers crossed that our future, prospective home buyers are as excited to purchase the place as I am to finally have my little home gym all set up and ready to go!

~ Wendi ~ xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment