Monday, March 11, 2013

Sweet and Simple Springtime Centerpieces


It's time for the deep chill of winter to finally be over!  I want the sound of birds singing in the trees and gardens of fragrant blossoms to hurry up and herald in the arrival of spring!

Soft pink, lavender, periwinkle, pale yellow, white and glorious green...  I absolutely adore the pastel rainbow of spring flowers in bloom.

And while it may be too early in this neck of the woods to enjoy the season outdoors, I know a quick trip to the neighborhood floral shop can bring that heavenly springtime feeling home right now!

Here's a few Sweet and Simple Springtime Centerpiece Ideas guaranteed to chase those winter blues away...
























Can you almost imagine the sweet scent of lilacs!?  I can't wait to get started and make my own springtime floral arrangement.

Tell me, what favorite flowers and colours do you like to include in your springtime centerpieces?

~ Wendi ~ xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment