Friday, October 21, 2011

Receiving & Sharing The Versatile Blogger Award




Recently, Shannon from Fox Hollow Cottage, Carolyn from Sweet Chaos and Bunny from Designed By Nature each graciously honored me with:


Award


THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING THIS AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award, and include a link to their blog.
  • Select and link to 15 blogs that you love to follow for the award to go to next.
  • Share 7 things about yourself. 

Thank you, Shannon, Carolyn and Bunny for thinking of me, and for selecting me for this award!


I've chosen these 15 very deserving blogs to receive the Versatile Blogger Award:

7 things you might not know about me (and possibly wish you didn't!):
  • I'm a NEAT FREAK.  I have OCD - Organizing/Cleaning Disorder!!!
(My Closet)
  • I'm very LEFT HANDED, with one exception:  I golf with right handed clubs.

  • I have a furry little friend named MICKIE.  He's my favorite little buddy.

  • I have two AMAZING kids who are now young adults.  I absolutely ADORE them both.

  • My favorite colour is soft PINK.  It just makes me HAPPY.

  • I LOVE Sunday afternoon NAPS.  They're simply delicious!

  • I'm a HORRIBLE cook.  My WONDERFUL hubby's the head chef in our home. 


Thank you to each and every one of my readers for following me so faithfully and for making the work I put into this blog so rewarding!


0 comments:

Post a Comment