Monday, March 5, 2012

My Happy Place... Revisited


Words cannot even begin to express how touched I am by the comments and emails I've received in response to my last post.

I never dreamed that my decision to stop blogging would be met with such a passionate and heartfelt reaction from so many of my readers.

I've been feeling very guilty about how much time I spend working on my blog; time that could be dedicated to an activity that's of real value and importance to other people.

Thank you so much for letting me know how you feel about my little blog;  that it is important to you, and has made a difference in so many of your lives.


I sincerely appreciate your well wishes, blessings, support, understanding and friendship.  It means so much to me that many of you took the time to leave comments and send emails, asking me to reconsider my decision.

Your kind words have inspired me to continue writing and sharing my passion for decorating and interior design. Thank you for encouraging me to keep doing what I love.

Classic Chic Home  IS My Happy Place!

P.S. I hope you'll consider becoming a Linky Follower. (see my upper right sidebar...) Google Connect will be soon be phased out entirely, and I'd hate to lose any of you in the process!


0 comments:

Post a Comment