Saturday, March 10, 2012

Please Help!!! My Blog is Possessed!


If you've visited my site in the last few days and haven't been able to view my posts, it's because I'm experiencing some major technical difficulties!

My pages are switching back and forth from their normal layout to a jumbled mess.  Initially, only my left sidebar was affected, but now, it's everything below my header wrapper.

I've tried restoring my template, switching to a 'simple' template, and removing some of my widgets... all without success.  Blogger Help has been anything but 'helpful'.

If you've ever experienced this problem with Blogger or have any suggestions for me, please email me at classicchichome@gmail.com.

Keep calm?  Seriously??   My blog is completely unusable for hours at a time! Between panic attacks and hyperventilating, I'm thinking that switching to WordPress is starting to look pretty darn good right now...


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment