Friday, October 5, 2012

Organization Series: My Kitchen Drawers


Well, I'm still working away on my Fall Housekeeping Schedule!  I've finished cleaning and organizing my KITCHEN PANTRY and KITCHEN CUPBOARDS and I've shared a few of my personal tips and ideas along the way.

This third post in my Organization Series is all about KITCHEN DRAWERS!


I like to store my cooking and baking utensils in two separate drawers.  Shallow bins help items stay neat and tidy.  I only keep what I use and need.  I can be pretty ruthless when it comes to purging.


I have several baskets to sort and organize items in our stationery (junk) drawer. Clear containers hold paper clips, elastics, push pins and other small paper supplies we use on a regular basis. 


My kitchen linens are stored in a long drawer in the island.  Tablecloths, placemats and napkins are sorted by type and colour, which makes setting the dinner table a breeze!


Well, that's a wrap on my kitchen storage ideas. My next post will be all about BATHROOM ORGANIZATION!  

Until then, my blogger friends... HAPPY ORGANIZING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment