Saturday, January 7, 2012

Revealing my True Colours: The Artist/Dreamer


This post is the fifth and final chapter in my TRUE COLOURS series.

I've been revealing how my dominant personality traits affect my design style, my creativity and my quality of life, and what I hope to change about myself in the coming year.

Chapter 5: The ARTIST/DREAMER

Writing, painting, singing, decorating and designing... there are so many lovely opportunities for expressing my creative side.

I may be an 'Organized Nester with Perfectionist Issues and a Princess Complex', but I've also been blessed with the Passionate Spirit of an Artist and the Peaceful Soul of a Dreamer.

For me, HAPPINESS is openly embracing my love of life, and having unwavering faith in an even better and more beautiful tomorrow.

By revealing my TRUE COLOURS, my intention was to open a dialogue with you, my readers, so that we might understand and learn more about each other and what makes us who we are.

I've been deeply touched by the outpouring of encouragement and support I've received through your comments and private emails. Thank you for so generously sharing your personal experiences and insights with me.

The final step in my personal growth plan for 2012 is to:

"Walk with the dreamers, the believers,
the planners, the doers,
the successful people with their heads in the clouds and
their feet on the ground.
I will let their spirit ignite a fire within me
to leave this world better than how I found it."
~  Wilfred A. Peterson

And to:

Thank you for following me on this personal journey, and allowing me to share with you my plans for a better, brighter and more beautiful tomorrow!

Previous posts in the 'Revealing my TRUE COLOURS' Mini Series:


We will now return to our regularly scheduled programming... Please stay tuned for more insight, information and inspiration on creating a home that reflects your own unique and beautiful sense of style!



0 comments:

Post a Comment