Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Revealing My True Colours: The Organizer

~ My Desk ~
This post is the second in a series of five articles in which I ultimately intend to reveal my TRUE COLOURS.

I'm sharing how my dominant personality traits affect my design style, my creativity and my quality of life, and what I hope to change about myself in the coming year.
~ My 'Junk' Drawer ~
 Chapter 2: The ORGANIZER

In our home, organization is the foundation for peace and harmony. In my mind, it's the key to self preservation.

Creating an organized, uncluttered and clean environment is my attempt to maintain a sense of order in an otherwise chaotic world, and is essential to my emotional well being.
~ My Garage Storage ~
There are definite advantages to being methodically organized.  Our home runs like a well oiled machine.

No one wastes time searching for keys.  We always know exactly how our money is being spent and how much we have on hand. Schedules are arranged right down to the smallest detail.

I couldn't help but laugh at myself when I realized how accurately this describes
who I am!

And so, the second step in my personal growth plan for 2012 is:


Well, at least I recognize the need to let go, relax, and be a bit more impulsive!  Let's just call this one a Work In Progress!

If you missed Chapter 1 in this series, you can read it HERE.




0 comments:

Post a Comment